ServPRO is a well-established team of accountants, auditors, advocates and consultants in Cyprus. Our areas of expertise are Accounting & Finance, Advisory & Consulting, Audit & Assurance, Corporate & Legal, Economic Substance and Taxation.
On behalf of our clients, an international IT company creating mobile applications, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant for their office in Limassol. The successful candidate as a member of the International Accounting team will participate in preparation of accounting records and reporting process of the Group.
- Bookkeeping of Cyprus and Gibraltar registered companies in accounting system
- Assistance in preparation of tax forms (VAT, VIES)
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Control over source documentation for Cyprus and Gibraltar registered companies
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Relevant education in field of Finance/Economics/Accounting, LCCI or ACCA/ACA in progress
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting/bookkeeping
- Knowledge of Excel (commonly used formulas)
- Good command of Greek and English (both spoken and writing)
- Commitment to deadlines and responsibility
- Attention to details
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate that includes the following benefits:
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Comfortable working conditions, flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
- Career prospects with periodic performance reviews, track of personal goals and monitoring progress
- Health insurance
- 30 days of paid sick leaves
- Free lunches in the office
- Individual budget on external training and courses, meetups and seminars
To apply please send your CV (with ref. Accounting Vacancy) by email to the address: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.