Established in 2005, Simplex is Cyprus’ leading provider of world-class premium carrier-neutral data center services and a leading enterprise IT integrator. Through our complete product and services portfolio and partnerships with leading vendors, we have become a single point of contact for companies worldwide that have trusted their ICT operations to Simplex. Committed to customer service quality and information security, all our services are ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging and innovative yet friendly and supportive environment with excellent potential for growth.
At Simplex you will be member of a young, modern and diverse team and you will be given the opportunity to work in a high learning, high performance and results oriented culture.
Day to day business will require the successful candidate to:
- Provide first level of support to customers’ end-users, either remotely or onsite and escalate when necessary.
- Monitor systems and applications and troubleshoot issues identified
- Carry out in-house and customer maintenance tasks to keep operating systems, firmware and applications fully updated
- Install various IT equipment and software
Qualifications and experience required:
- University/college degree in Computing
- Basic understanding of operating system networking principles
- Prior experience, knowledge or active certifications of VMWare, Microsoft, Cisco, Veeam and similar technologies will be considered an advantage
Personal characteristics and other skills required:
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills in English, both verbal and writing
- Hard and efficient worker, able to deliver under pressure in a multitasking and fast-paced environment without compromise on timelines, quality of work and service levels
- Dependability and commitment
- Team spirit
- Self-initiative, self-motivation, self-discipline with excellent time and task management skills
- Strong analytical thinking and excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly along with willingness for self-study in order to achieve professional certifications required
- Willingness to work during out of normal office hours to carry out maintenance and other tasks, often with little or no advanced notice.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package as well as excellent prospects for growth will be offered to the successful candidate.
Career Level / Επίπεδο καριέραςEntry Level
Annual Salary / Ετήσιος μισθόςNot Available