Our client, a technology solutions provider, currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for an IT Support at their headquarters in Limassol. The ideal candidate will join a fast-growing IT environment, will have extensive networking and systems administration skills and will have as main responsibility 1st Level Support.
- Configuring new users;
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests;
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary;
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- 1 years hands-on experience;
- Experience in Windows operation systems;
- Experience with PC and Mac hardware, Printers and Computer peripherals;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Knowledge in the TCP/IP protocol;
- Proven experience and knowledge in Microsoft server infrastructures and Microsoft OS installations
- Availability to work in dynamic working hours;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment;
- Knowledge of Google G Suite Products will be considered as an advantage.
- Why you’ll love working with us: We offer competitive salaries, a great package of benefits and the chance to build a successful career.