- Employer: STAFFMATTERS RECRUITMENT
Our client, a CySEC licensed forex broker in Limassol, has branched out and is looking for an IT Administrator to join their company.
- Undertake maintenance of IT systems as prioritized
- Provide approachable and professional IT Support to internal users, both locally and overseas
- IT Service Desk duties, including the resolution of issues; the management of Office hardware; Leavers & Joiner processing, etc.
- Maintain critical Technology systems such as email, Domains, Telephony, the LAN, Wi-Fi, PCs, Laptops, Printers, backups, local servers
- Analysis, Comparison and Purchases of IT Equipment and IT related services
- Ensure that all telecommunication systems are always functioning
- Participate in ongoing activities to enhance the IT infrastructure of the company
- Identify, propose, and implement improvements to systems, procedures, and services
- Helping with drafting of the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Policies and stress testing of IT infrastructure and logging the results in the said policies while proposing solutions to address any high risk findings
- Diploma in IS or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Ability to troubleshoot in a Windows / Linux environment (system & end client)
- A desire to learn by proactive self-study and via mentoring from senior colleagues
- Knowledge of monitoring system solutions
- Unquestionable integrity and honesty
- A can-do attitude and willingness to support the team in all aspects of the role
2000-2500 monthly gross
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the reference: IT Administrator – VAC-C398. We look forward to hearing from you!