Our client is a well-established service provider with offices in Limassol, providing a number of services such as, legal advice, corporate services , HRM, IT and more. They are currently searching for an International TAX & VAT Specialist to join their team. The successful candidate will have practical experience in a similar position, and knowledge about VAT and Tax.
- Providing cross-border transactional and structuring advice
- Offering practical guidance to businesses that are trading and expanding internationally.
- Advising on setting up of foreign operations, including subsidiary or branch structures
- Detection and evaluation of risks as well as opportunities regarding respective tax issues for existing structures
- Advising on local and international tax exposures arising from permanent establishments
- Offering guidance on VAT implications of cross-border services
- Review existing structures
- Degree in business/economics, finance, accounting or any other related field
- Practical experience in a similar position is a prerequisite
- Knowledge and enthusiasm about VAT and Tax
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong numeracy and attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend complex information