Our client is a Cyprus-based Investment Firm (CIF) offering various regulated financial services. They are looking for a dynamic Head of HR to join their team. The successful candidate will have experience in the role, will be fluent in English, will have great organizational skills and will have the ability to work under pressure.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and system and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process from writing job description to the final step.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Administrate benefit programs such as health insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, absence and employee assistance.
- Prepare employees separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an HR Manager
- Academic qualifications in HR Management
- Well-presented, capable to work under pressure and efficient to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent English it’s a must plus any other language will be considered as an advantage