Our client is a CySEC licensed investment firm with offices in Limassol and a team that is currently growing. They’re currently looking for the Head of Back Office. The successful candidate will have three or more years experience in a similar role and will also have experience in team management.
- Managing Back office department
- Maintaining the accounts and financial details. (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information).
- Providing administrative and support services efficiently for smooth functioning of organization and effective working of employees.
- Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts.
- Amend client’s accounts (e.g. leverage, profile etc.) into the Company’s software.
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening process as well as amending existing accounts.
- Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to all potential and existing Clients.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these.
- Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form
- Handle ling Deposit/Withdrawal and implementing policies and procedures
- Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department.
- Call and Email Monitoring as per requirements set by compliance department
- 3+ year previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in team management
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Any additional languages- an advantage
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- University Degree- an advantage
- knowledge of Cysec regulations, FX industry.