Our client is a well-established and ambitious CFD and Forex broker holding ASIC and CySEC licenses, with headquarters in Australia, Cyprus and further offices internationally. They are seeking to recruit a Head of Back-Office (Accounts / Payments) to join their growing team in Limassol.
The successful candidate needs to have at least 5 years of relevant experience, a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and be a team-player. The candidate needs to be fluent in written and spoken English and fluency in other languages is viewed favorably.
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role and be overseen by and mentored by a team of industry professionals with years of industry experience. The company offers continuous personal development and a dynamic working environment.
- Manage the Cyprus team with fortnight 1:1 meeting;
- Daily Report to the head of Back Office in Australia;
- Supervising the Back-Office (Payments) team, perform service quality checks, overview funding procedures;
- Analyze on a constant basis the department activity, payment system activity, performance of team-members, client suspicious activity etc.;
- Implement operations protocols, productivity, quality and customer service standards, complete audits and supporting team managers in daily inquiries and problems;
- Liaise with Senior Management team to make decisions for back office operational activities and set strategic goals;
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation within the department;
- Review reconciliations between trading platforms and Banks, PSPs & EMIs;
- Overview and ensure for the proper handling of Client Chargebacks;
- Collaborate with the Compliance and Risk Team regarding client verification procedures;
- Manage the procedure of customers account establishment, maintenance and closures;
- Liaise with other departments to escalate and resolve any issues;
- Monitor and approve correct workflows, improve internal systems, propose new more efficient procedures;
- Assist in the training of the relevant staff to ensure continuing competence in accordance with the local regulators;
- Other ad-hoc duties as per managements’ request.
- University degree in a Business Administration or in any other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Minimum 2 years’ team-management experience
- Excellent command in English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Advance Excel skills will be considered an advantage
- Attention to detail and target oriented
- Demonstration of willingness to contribute to the business
- Medical insurance after successful completion of probation period
- Annual paid leave of 22 business days