Our client is a performance-marketing agency based in Limassol and is currently looking for an EMAIL content marketer. This is a unique opportunity for an inexperienced young person with a strong work ethic that is seeking to jumpstart a career in the digital marketing spectrum. The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge in English, strong understanding of email marketing copywriting, and outstanding writing skills.
- Develop, write, and deliver persuasive content to Marketers, such as email marketing, product descriptions, SMS, Push Notification.
- Create eye-catching headlines and innovative short form content.
- Liaises with external partners for the provision of translated content.
- Analyze all content statistics marketing data that is generated by the marketers and improve content to increase audience engagement.Collaborate with the marketing teams making sure that all content aligns with overall marketing strategies. Identify areas where KPI’s could be improved.
- Researching new topics to find unique insights that provide our readers with new, useful information and advice.
- Own end-to-end creative process from concept to writing and production across all marketing avenues, set KPISs and increase performance through all stages of a customer’s sales journey.
- An understanding of CRO (conversion rate optimization) and how to incorporate it naturally into the content where appropriate and improve marketing campaigns.
- Highly organized and able to manage your time to meet deadlines.
- Highly logical thinker who can work in a team and in a cross functional environment.
- Ability to analyze email servers and create strategies to improve server reputations.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a related area (e.g. Communications, English Studies, Journalism)
- Must be fully proficient in the English language, this is a must. Additional languages such as German, Italian will be a big advantage but not required.
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work under tight timelines
- Ability to take ownership, prioritize, and efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- You must be organized and have good priority management, and willing to take on new challenges.
- The work will be viewed by many people each day from all around the world, so you must display a high degree of attention to detail.
- You must enjoy learning new things about a diverse array of topics each day.
- Experience in a B2C finance role is preferred