Our client is a well-established and ambitious global CFD Broker, with headquarters in Australia and further offices internationally. They are seeking a Business Development Officer to join their growing team in Limassol. The successful candidate will ideally have proven experience in sales and business development within the FX space and needs to be fluent in Czech and English. Fluency in other languages is viewed favorably.
- Assist in the onboarding of trading clients, Affiliates, IBs, Money Managers and other company partners
- Develop the country, territory or region you have been assigned to including but not limited to converting the leads to clients and acquiring & establishing business relationships with new and existing partners
- Proactively work to retain and to reactivate clients and partners
- Negotiate the terms of each partnership based upon the existing rebate structures
- Assist in monitoring of affiliates and partners on a regular basis to optimize their activities and performance
- Promote the company’s products and services and keep up to date with the financial markets
- Assist with incoming queries from all prospects and clients by telephone, email and other communication channels supported by the company
- Enforce prudent approach and due diligence to the regulatory framework as per the company policies and ethics.
- Work with the team to ensure the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
- Travel to conferences and business meetings where required.
- Native or near native Czech is required and fluent English is essential.
- An excellent understanding of CFDs and at least 2 years’ experience in a sales/business development role
- Client focused with excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to influence and persuade a mutually beneficial outcome for the company and the client
- Dynamic, self-motivated, competitive and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Competitive remuneration package and participation in the performance incentive scheme
- Paid medical insurance upon regularization and annual paid leave of 22 business days