Our client is a financial company based in Limassol, and have offices spread across Europe. They offer a unique opportunity to participate in the building of a leading participant in a rapidly growing market place. They are currently looking for a Customer Support Representative to join their team. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a similar position and will be a native/fluent speaker of Dutch, Russian, French, German.
- Responding to all clients requests either by telephone, chat system or email in a polite and professional
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve products and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and chats.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Further training is provided by the company
- Fluency in one of the following languages: Italian, Dutch, Russian, French. German
- Proven customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but not so necessary as a persistent desire to be a professional in this field.
- Strong phone contact skills ad active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to work both alone and as a part of a team is essential
- Attention to details and quality to work
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and adhere to strict details.
- The candidate should be highly organized and detail oriented