Our client is a well-established global CFD broker offering traders access to CFDs across Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks and Cryptocurrencies. They are currently looking to recruit a full-time Customer Relationship Officer – Chinese Speaker to join their office in Limassol. The successful candidate will ideally be a native Chinese speaker, and have knowledge of the English language. He/she must also have a strong understanding of CFDs and an experience in a sales/business development role.
- Assist in the onboarding of trading clients, Affiliates, IBs, Money Managers and other company partners
- Develop the country, territory or region you have been assigned to including but not limited to converting the leads to clients and acquiring & establishing business relationships with new and existing partners
- Proactively work to retain and to reactivate clients and partners
- Negotiate the terms of each partnership based upon the existing rebate structures
- Assist in monitoring of affiliates and partners on a regular basis to optimize their activities and performance
- Promote the company’s products and services and keep up to date with the financial markets
- Assist with incoming queries from all prospects and clients by telephone, email and other communication channels supported by the company
- Enforce prudent approach and due diligence to the regulatory framework as per the company policies and ethics.
- Work with the team to ensure the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
- Travel to conferences and business meetings where required.
- Native or near native Chinese is required and knowledge of English is essential.
- An excellent understanding of CFDs and at least 2 years’ experience in a sales/business development role
- Client focused with excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to influence and persuade a mutually beneficial outcome for the company and the client
- Dynamic, self-motivated, competitive and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Competitive remuneration package and participation in the performance incentive scheme
- Work permit expenses to be covered by the company
- Medical insurance and annual paid leave of 22 business days