Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Employer: Deriv.com
As a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain Developer at Deriv.com, you will help with the operation of our existing crypto-cashier system and play a key role in our future blockchain-based projects. You will develop and maintain secure and efficient software to support our cryptocurrency payments. Your work will directly influence the core architecture that powers our high-traffic digital options trading website.
- Design and develop secure applications and platforms based on blockchain technology.
- Devise the architecture and best practices for the adoption of blockchain technology.
- Build rapid prototypes and collaborate with different departments on fast-paced projects.
- Identify and resolve any possible cryptocurrency-related issues.
- Create robust software logic that supports foolproof cryptocurrency transactions.
- Work closely with our technical and non-technical teams to develop and integrate blockchain solutions for our business.
We are the Cryptocurrency/Blockchain Development team, committed to providing transformative solutions to cryptocurrency challenges, building decentralised applications using blockchain technology, and designing an effective architecture for our cryptocurrency transactions. We aim to create a secure and pleasing crypto-experience for our clients.
- Thorough knowledge of payments with Bitcoin and Ethereum and familiarity with other cryptocurrencies
- Experience with Bitcoin or Geth RPC APIs
- Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric, symmetric, hash functions, and encryption/signatures
- Familiarity with concepts such as blockchain confirmations, multisig, and HD wallets
- Knowledge of coloured coins and Ethereum tokens, including ERC20/23/223
- Knowledge of hashing algorithms, including SHA and scrypt
What’s good to have
- Experience with languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, Node.js, Rust, or Ruby
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Work days from Monday to Friday
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code