Our client is a CySEC regulated investment firm that was founded in 2009 and since then has grown to a large and well established international investment firm becoming a true industry leader.
Their extensive experience combined with support for well over 30 languages, makes them a the broker of choice for traders of all levels internationally.
They are currently looking to grow their dynamic team by adding a Content Writer. The successful candidate will have an experience in a similar role and will have a strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Writing for a wide range of company channels including digital/web, emails, newsletters, print, video, reports, social media, etc.
- Working closely with the in-house design and media teams to produce content for various creatives following specific guidelines
- Identifying and suggesting new avenues for content production that will help develop brand visibility
- Having a thorough understanding of keyword research and the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Implementing SEO best practices in relation to content creation and website maintenance
- Developing a thorough understanding of and be able to work within the boundaries of industry regulations, while still producing creative, original content
- Producing of PR material (e.g. press releases)
- Degree in marketing, new media, journalism or another related field
- Two years’ experience in similar role. Previous financial industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Proven work experience as Content Writer and relevant portfolio is a must (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
- Experience in delivering high-quality content across multiple digital channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Experience in writing SEO friendly content
- High attention to detail
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities