Our client is a CySEC regulated investment firm that was founded in 2009 and since then has grown to a large and well established international investment firm becoming a true industry leader.
Their extensive experience combined with support for well over 30 languages, makes them a the broker of choice for traders of all levels internationally.
They are currently looking to grow their dynamic team by adding a Content Marketing & SEO Executive. The successful candidate will ideally have an experience in a similar field and have experience working with Google Analytics, keyword analysis & SEO research tools.
- Working under the supervision of the Content Marketing & Localisation Manager to conduct reviewing and analysis of multiple Company website languages and setting up content optimisation metrics to increase organic search results
- Conducting keyword expansion research to identify gaps and setting up roadmaps for keyword optimisation projects to improve on-site SEO
- Monitoring performance of multilingual company brands/websites, and proposing content SEO strategies and translation quality metrics per language, in line with search engine best practices and optimised user experience
- Collecting data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects per language
- Assisting the Content Marketing & Localisation Manager in conducting multilingual website audits and content optimisation projects
- Working closely with the Content Marketing & Localisation team to recommend market-specific SEO best practices for on-site content translated to multiple languages
- Preparing training materials and conduct group or one-on-one live training on up-to-date SEO best practices/trends to international translator team
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or related field
- At least 3+ years’ experience in Content Marketing, SEO and SEM
- Experience with translation & localisation practices, and content optimisation is a big plus
- Outstanding ability to think strategically; and identify and resolve problems
- Experience working with Google Analytics, keyword analysis & SEO research tools
- Excellent verbal skills in English; foreign language(s) knowledge is a big plus
- Experience in the financial industry is a definite plus
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities