Our client is a CySEC regulated investment firm that was founded in 2009 and since then has grown to a large and well established international investment firm becoming a true industry leader.
Their extensive experience combined with support for well over 30 languages, makes them a the broker of choice for traders of all levels internationally.
They are currently looking to grow their dynamic team by adding a Content Marketing & Localisation Assistant. The successful candidate will have an experience in a similar role and will have the ability to work in a fast pace.
- Working under the direct supervision of the Content Marketing & Localisation Executive and perform duties as required
- Uploading multilingual content to the company’s multiple websites, including regular company news and content updates
- Performing editing checks to ensure that the content fulfils all necessary parameters of online posting (e.g. layout, hyperlinks, HTML coding, information inconsistencies)
- Performing quality checks on multiple company websites to ensure updated/accurate content, including product/services details across multiple languages
- Assisting with content monitoring/localisation processes across multiple languages
- Performing administrative duties related to content processing as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related fields
- 1-2+ years of professional marketing experience
- Excellent English in writing/speech, foreign language knowledge is a big plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of handling HTML and WordPress would be a plus
- Technical savvy, willing to acquire skills to use various software
- Highly organized, precise and with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A high sense of responsibility and outstanding time management skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
- A fast learner and a team player with a can-do attitude
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities