Our client is a CySEC licensed investment firm with offices in Limassol and a team that is currently growing. They’re currently looking for a Compliance Officer. The successful candidate will have at least 1 year experience in a similar role within the financial markets industry.
- Drafting, updating and conducting reviews of the Company policies, procedures and manuals;
- Performing high-level reviews and inspections in accordance with the Compliance Risk Assessment and Monitoring Program to assess the Company’s compliance with its legal and regulatory obligations and the effectiveness of the internal policies and control procedures;
- Contributing to the fulfillment of the monthly and ad-hoc regulatory obligations of the Company or at the group level;
- Following up with national and EU legal/regulatory developments and making recommendations to the Head of Compliance;
- Guidance and support to business units on compliance/regulatory matters;
- Responding to client inquiries and handling client complaints;
- Drafting, amending, and reviewing agreements/contracts;
- Following through to completion of any other compliance-related tasks assigned
- BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in finance, law, business or a related field;
- At least one year of experience as a compliance officer in an Investment Firm offering trading CFDs/Forex products;
- Holder of a CySEC Advanced Certificate;
- Experience monitoring and conducting periodic assessments of investment service departments will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure