Our client is a CySEC licensed, fast-growing investment firm with offices in Limassol. They are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join their team. The successful candidate must be proficient in the English language, have CySEC advanced certification, and experience in a similar role.
- Monitoring Company’s day to day activities and reporting to the director.
- Responsible for ‘Know Your Customer’ and ‘Client Due Diligence’ procedures.
- Overseeing corrective actions for any compliance violations.
- Ensure that the compliance procedures are followed in order to comply with CySEC requirements.
- Keep abreast of regulatory requirements as evolving best practices in compliance department.
- Assist internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Manage and participate in key decision-making processes such as strategic planning, capital adequacy and liquidity requirement, operations and so on.
- Prepare and submit reports and notifications to the Risk Management Committee, Board of Directors, regulators, internal auditors, external auditors and any other stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the induction training for all new employees, annual AML training and any other ad-hoc training requirements
- Undertaking additional duties as and when required.
- Submitting all regulator reports and making sure board of directors I aware of all submissions
- English Proficiency.
- University Degree.
- Strong personality and the ability to commence and conclude issues from start to finish.
- Good knowledge of CySEC regulatory framework.
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in Compliance, AML, Company Law, Corporate Regulatory or Legal Capacity.
- MUST have CySEC advanced certification.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Monday to Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm working hours.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Professional growth.