Our client is an industry backed, fast growing regulated company providing single wallet white label casino and sports solution via mobile, tablet and PC. They already have more than 60 well-established partners in the casino vertical. Licensed out of U.K and Malta with offices in Cyprus, Israel and London, they are in a fantastic position to continue their rapid global growth.
They are looking for a motivated and dynamic Compliance Assistant to join our team in Limassol. The successful candidate must be a fluent English speaker with at least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Maintain compliance on all related products;
- Analyse content on required websites and games;
- Compile compliance related data during auditing of content;
- Assisting with AML;
- Processing DPO/SAR requests;
- Communicate with other departments concerning compliance;
- Scanning active content to assure content meets compliance standards, while always maintaining the quality level to its maximum;
- Report to Head of Compliance.
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar relevant position;
- Fluent English speaker with high written/verbal communication skills;
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to work independently and also to liaise with other departments;
- European citizenship.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Career development;
- 21 days annual leave;
- Group Medical Scheme;
- Complimentary lunch;
- Team building activities.