Our client is a well-established service provider with offices in Limassol, providing a number of services such as, legal advice, corporate services , HRM, IT and more. They are currently searching for a Clients Funds Reconciliation Officer to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a University Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Mathematics or in a related field, 1-2 years of experience in the field of clients funds’ reconciliation and/or payroll and an excellent knowledge of Microsoft office Excel.
- Export data from the Companies online bank accounts and CRM and reconcile client’s transactions;
- Resolve any discrepancies identified in an efficient and effective manner;
- Assist in the reporting of the reconciliation findings;
- Assist in the preparation of reports and analysis required by the Management;
- Assist in the improvement of procedures and controls in the relevant fields.
- University Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Mathematics or in a related field;
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of clients funds’ reconciliation and/or payroll;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office Excel is a must;
- Experience in the Forex/CFDs industry will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in the English language, oral and written;
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Ability to work during the following working hours: Monday to Thursday 09:00a.m. – 18:00 p.m. with one hour lunch break and Friday 9:00a.m. – 15:00 p.m. with half-hour lunch break.