Our client is a well-established investment licensed by CySEC that’s currently looking for a Chief Dealer to add to their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing FX Trading company, in a challenging and demanding working environment which offers career prospects and rewards to thriving members of the team.
- Define hedging strategies.
- Manage liquidity and technology providers.
- Monitor company’s exposure and take decisions accordingly.
- Generate reporting
- Responsible to interact with admins and troubleshoot any issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the client and broker business.
- Manage company’s Trading system including cTrader, MT4 and OneZero
- Responsible for all trading activities, integrations and further trading technologies development.
- Responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems
- Apply company’s Best Execution Policy
- To lead and manage the Dealing department
- Ensure proper execution of trades
- Analyze clients’ trading patterns and detect any abusing trading strategies
- Ensure compliant departmental procedures and practices in accordance with market regulations
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business or related field.
- A minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Dealing is a MUST.
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certificate is a MUST
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Proven knowledge of cTrader or MT4, is a MUST
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis.
- Candidates must understand the FX markets and have a genuine inclination towards financial trading.