Our client is a CySEC licensed, fast-growing investment firm with offices in Limassol. They are currently looking to grow their team and they’re looking for a Business Developer.
Successful candidates will have experience in the financial markets industry in a similar role.
- Manage and develop relationships with prospective clients and partners
- Evaluate and explore strategic partnership opportunities with major European and global merchants.
- Business Development: Negotiations with new potential merchants, that will result in successful onboarding and a lasting cooperation.
- Ongoing Relationship: Maintain and direct existing relationships with new and current merchants/partners, including resolving of business issues and maximizing the value of partnership
- Consultation: Explore and share key insights within the industry in order to improve the service, find new opportunities and create new connections.
- Promote the company’s financial products and services
- Utilize existing relationships with partners to generate new business
- Keep up to date with the financial markets news
- Provide progress feedback to management
- Provide the highest level of service at all time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or any related field is a plus
- Proven track record as a Forex Business Developer
- Good knowledge in financial markets
- Outstanding networking skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Good reporting skills
- Very good command of the English language, secondary language will be considered as an advantage
- Microsoft Office skills, online trading software and CRM experience is a will be considered as an advantage