- Employer: Paphilia
Blue Orange Property Management Services Ltd, is seeking to recruit a Customer Care Officer to join a highly active team. The successful candidate will ensure that customers receive the best possible service.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure that full and accurate customer records are kept on file.
• Ensure that regular and effective communication is maintained with all customers.
• Ensure that problems are identified and rectified promptly.
• Ensure effective after sales customer service and support, related to communal areas, landscaping, housing and pool maintenance, property cleaning and security surveillance.
• Handle any customer complaints and diligently seek immediate and effective remedy.
• Monitor customer interactions and personal response rate, quality of response to issues that may arise and effective issue resolution.
• Identify means of improving customer communications.
• Implement the procedures of the department set by Management.
• Make suggestions for overall improvement in processes and procedures.
• University Degree in Business Administration, Hotel Management or related field will be considered as an advantage
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients
• Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
• Excellent knowledge of the English and Russian language, both written and oral
• Excellent Computer skills, MS Office, Internet & Outlook Express
• Team player
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Pleasant, responsible and organized personality
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.