Our client is an online investment firm that operates under a large group of companies offering a variety of services. They are currently looking for a Back Office/Financial Administrator to join their team in Limassol. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a similar role, organised and have an efficient filing system.
- Support the account managers;
- Summarize information from the database;
- Ensuring client deposits are successful;
- Compile sales reports, manage targets and commissions;
- Follow up on enquires;
- Monitoring team regarding their leads and deposits;
- Assist with updating deposits;
- Interdepartmental liaison between AM and other departments within the company;
- Manage Skype groups and ensure response turnaround time;
- System updates – passwords, system errors, client information;
- Daily reconciliations of PSP;
- Communicating with banks;
- Ad hoc and miscellaneous duties as prescribed by Management.
- Highly organised
- efficient and thorough filing system
- good time-management
- Work hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Annual leave: 21 working days paid vacation leave plus 3 days fully paid sick leave.